Shop By Type
Shop By Price
From the Weavers
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Pattu silk sarees are made of pure silk (silk made from cocoon fed on mulberry leaves). Pattu silk has a shimmering appearance and is the softest of all other silk.
Katan silk is the fine silk made by twisting two threads- warp and weft.
- The glossy texutre of pure Chanderi sarees is unmatchable.
- Pure chanderi sarees have a subtle shimmer.
- Buttis of pure chanderi sarees are handwoven in pure gold zari threads.
- At Glamwiz, all sarees are specifically categorized as pure and not pure.
- We believe in building trust among our customers, our pure silk products are 100% authentic. We also give customer support at 8287482172 to clear any doubt of yours.
We don't have any shop or showroom. However, you can see our unboxing videos and weaving videos on our page.
Product can only be returned or replaced if it is not same as image or defective or completely different color received.
Unboxing video is a must mentioning the defect or reason of return.
Pure sarees can only be replaced if they are defective. (An unboxing video is a must for return or replacement).
You can check our customer reviews and unboxing videos.
Pure Handloom Sarees are delivered within 4-15 days depending upon the weaving time.
Pattu Silk Chanderi are made from pure mulberry silk which is the most expensive silk.