How to Look Slimmer and Taller in Saree
Fashion is our favorite topic that’s why we come here every week to talk with you all about fashion and style. Now tell us How a girl wants to look in a saree? Beautiful? Yes! Sexy Yes! But she also wants to look slimmer in a saree, don’t we desire these girls? The curves of your body are beautiful and don’t shy to show off how pretty you look in them. Though we carry every style very gracefully, it sometimes becomes difficult to carry the grace in a saree because it is hard to look taller and slimmer in a saree.
So don’t worry we are here with some great solution for your willingness to look taller and slimmer in a saree.
To look tall and slim in a saree, we need to focus on 5 components, which includes- choosing the right drape, fabric, blouse, prints & color of the saree.
Let’s start with our mission to rock your saree look.
We need to talk about how to drape the saree in the right way.
- The important thing to keep in mind is choosing the right fabric. Don’t go for heavy fabrics and opt those which are easy to manage. Choose fabrics like georgette, chiffon, crepe, satin and even silk. Avoid fabrics like cotton, banarasi and organza.
- Next tuck the saree neatly and properly at your waist so it sits properly and doesn’t add up volume. Don’t go for too many pleats, keep it minimal, they do look good but so many pleats can add unwanted volume to your look.
- And the final step to achieve the slim and tall look is to drape your saree all over tighty. Keeping tha palla open and letting it fall over your shoulder. Most people don’t tell you this trick, that sporting long pallus can really help you enhance your height and look slim. So, try this trick and be amazed at how easy it is to change your look with the help of fashion.
It’s now time to focus on the main area. Choosing the neckline of a blouse.
- Opt for a high cut blouse, deep neck blouses; v-neck blouses to be specific but you can choose a round neck blouse.
- Longer blouse will be suitable if your problem area is your stomach.
Getting the hands on the right print.
- Instead of choosing big prints go for smaller prints and embroideries and you are sorted not much to compromise on the print part.
- Also a great suggestion Horizontal lines draw the eye across you whereas vertical lines draw the eye up and down.
- If you want to look taller and slimmer, wear narrow vertical stripes as it gives the illusion of that figure.
Let’s talk about choice of color:
- Choose it very wisely as lighter colors won’t add much to your look when you want an illusion that is slimmer so opt for some dark colors as they give a perfect look of tallness to those who look at you.
Now as we are at the end of the the blog how about a secret tip:
We need to share something that will finish the look of your saree perfectly. Instead of wearing a flared petticoat wear a straight fit petticoat for that sleek look.
After all the small details that we have shared with you we hope you will definitely create that look you desired for by following them.Now remember to be you and be comfortable in your body. Don’t forget to love yourself.