SAREES - MOST CEREMONIAL YET CLASSY DIWALI ENSEMBLE
First outfit choice for every Indian women during any festival is usually a saree because nothing is more elegant, charming and appealing than a beautiful six yards of fabric.
Top Trending Sarees You Can Wear For Diwali 2022-
- Organza Sarees: Organza sarees are lightweight, soft touch, sheer, usually made of silk and give a classy look. Various options are available ranging from printed, embroidered, pastels etc. making it a perfect fit for any occasion from traditional drapes to party wear. One of the best choice of sarees which is not going out of trend soon.
- Pleated Sarees: Pleated sarees give a modern outlook as they are of flowing nature, intensifying women’s natural curves and accentuating their beauty. Glamwiz has a range of pre-pleated sarees that you can choose from as it saves the last-minute hassles of draping and look pleasing.
- Leheriya & Bandhej Sarees: The most time-honored sort of sarees. They are basically variants of tie and dye pattern and because of their vibrant and traditional appearance they never go out of fashion trends.
- Ombre Sarees: They are the contemporary Indian drape sarees in which color grading is the core essence of it. They can also be embellished with sequins giving it a festive look.
- Floral Embroidered Sarees: Florals define fun with fashion as it embraces the romance of nature. Raise your style quotient with floral embroidered sarees. They are conventional, colorful, subtle, everlasting hence safest festive pickup.
- Big Border Silk Sarees: Silk sarees are perfect example of timeless masterpieces. Their smooth, tender yet glossy texture leaves a lasting impression. They are an ideal pick for all women as it suits any skin tone, body type and even age. Silk sarees with big or broad borders look rich, luxurious and sleek. Glamwiz has wide range of silk sarees to choose from which are even pre-draped making it easy, ready-to-wear.